— Nicki Minaj (via ollivander)
1. All About That Bass - Meghan Trainor
2. Stay with Me - Sam Smith
3. Popular - Wicked
“As a Muslim, I’m sick of people asking me how I feel about 9/11. What do you want me to say, seriously? Do you want me to say, “It was a great plan, mwahahaha!” before I fly off on a magic carpet?
I was born and raised in this country and was just as shocked as everyone else to learn there were people on this earth so vile as to commit such a horrific attack - or to even think about doing it.
But I didn’t do it. Neither did 99.999999999 percent of the roughly 1.5 billion people in the world who also call themselves Muslims. So why should I or any other Muslim apologize for what happened?
Nickleback is planning on releasing another album. Should I ask white people to apologize for that?”"
As important as this message is and even though I am not familiar with Aman Ali, that last bit about Nickleback is the best thing I’ve heard all week.
Anonymous said: do you ever wear clothes I mean damn
- When was the last time you called your mom?
- Are you allocating money to your savings account every week?
- How long has it been since you had a glass of water?
- Are you stretching every morning?
- Have you told your love ones that you love them lately?
- Have you paid your rent/phone bill/car note for the month?
- Are you behind on any of your bills?
- Are you working towards any life goals at the moment?
- Are your bowl movements regular?
That’s just a short list of things you should be worried about instead of what’s on my body. <3
It’s important to make friendships that are deeper than gossiping and drinking and smoking and going out.
Make friends who you can go get breakfast with, make friends you can cry with, make friends who support your life goals and believe in you.
I’m so thankful to have friends that I know will be with me for the rest of my life. College was awesome to me like that.
I love you friends! Thanks for everything!